Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Week 9a - Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts & Webinars



I think that making a personal touch is great for everything. People want to know that someone is behind the blog. not a robot. I have thought about making a blog for the store. It would help people who have all the questions about what is good and bad for your pet's food. It could help with getting more customers each day. This brings to mind the Primal Pet Foods blog. It is a great source for everything Primal. They even have a recipes section that shows what products to use to make a Pup'kin Spice Latte or Dog Nog. 
I checked out some other blogs, one was the PetSmart Blog and it is filled with personal touches. Their whole blog is about the employees and pets that they sell. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures you have on your Instagram! How many pets do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think an informational blog would be a great idea! I personally think spreading animal knowledge is so underrated and people need to be more aware of their fur babies and what is best for them!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...