Monday, October 3, 2022

Week 7a - Get Visual with Instagram - Let a Picture or Short Video Tell the Story

 



Protein for Pets already had an Instagram. They did not have a personal Facebook page, so I started that one. I also joined WhatsApp. I’m still unsure of how that one works. 

Our Facebook just hit 40 likes/followers. The Instagram has 291 followers. I do think that our social media is making a difference. It is a small difference right now but in the future I can see the social media really paying off. Especially because we are doing in store events and even some virtual ones coming up. 

I have had a few customers say they saw it on our Instagram, which means it’s working! 

I do use hashtags on every post. I use #proteinforpets and #proteinforpetsvista on every post. The others I use depend on the picture. I follow many other local businesses and ones we sell in store. I follow different hashtags, too. #vistaca #proteinforpetsvista #proteinforpets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...