Friday, December 16, 2022

Week 17: Wrapping it up.



My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54. I post almost everyday a sale, product, or just a cute pet picture. Even if we have nothing else to post about just posting a pet picture helps a lot with views. 


We have help some contests through Instagram. The contest had great success and will definitely do another in the future. 


The use of hashtags have really helped finding the right demographic for our Instagram and even our store. The hashtags were able to bring in the right audience for what we are posting. Also answering people when they comment on one of the posts.

 

My viewpoint in social media has changed on the business side of things. I thought it was an easy job to do but I learned that it it very time consuming and even overwhelming at times. I didn’t realize what all had to be done to grow a following. It has been fun learning and applying all the things that I learned in class this semester. 


I learned quite a bit and plan to continue learning more about social media for business. This class has definitely helped to develop a better understanding of what needs to be done to grow our customer base.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...