Thursday, December 1, 2022

Week 15a: What we Learn from Google Analytics

 I think one of the most important features is to follow how many visitors you are getting to your website. This is important for the growth of the company. Looking further into this feature you can find visits by page, date, and hour. Another important feature is who is visiting your website, meaning finding the right target audience. Finding the right audience can make a huge difference in visitors to your website. I also think that the time spent on your website is important. How much time are people spending on your website. Are they just visiting the home page and leaving or are they staying to explore? To me these are the most important for my company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...