Monday, December 12, 2022

Week 16b: Building Out Your Strategy

Daily Checklist 

1. Reply to all - comments, messages, etc.

2. Follow back the accounts that have followed me. 

3. Schedule posts throughout the week.

Weekly Checklist

1. Engage with people

2. Check stats

3. Social Media ads - switch up the ads that you are running.

Monthly Checklist 

1. Plan ahead for next month

2. Set new goals

3. Come up with new content/ads


This is just a short list of what I have been doing the last few months being in charge of the Instagram/Facebook pages. I'm sure that I do more that is listed but this is the basic of what I have been doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...