Sunday, November 27, 2022

Week 14 - Social Media Management Tools

I wanted to try Hootsuite free version, but it required a credit card to set up, so I skipped it. I wanted to try all of them, but I ran into some issues along the way that I couldn't figure out. I tried Zoho. It took a minute for it to get set up. Once it was all set up, I was a little overwhelmed with what to do first. I was able to ad both, Instagram and Facebook. Once I connected those, I could see my brand health and my recent posts. I like that it has a way to invite others team members to collaborate. This a great perk considering, I'm not the only one with access to the store Instagram. I scheduled some posts and went through all the analytics. This is a great all in one tool for social media. 

4 comments:

  1. I ran into some of these same issues! That's great to know about Zoho. Based on your positive experience, I think I'll check that one out too! Nice to know you can see your brand health--pretty cool feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (SDSD is North County Fam btw --Megan McDonell)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to checkout Zoho, I think these management tools can be difficult to understand. But I also see the value you get from them. I bet a lot of big businesses use these tools to better their business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was too scared to actually do anything with the management tools because I know good and well that if I put my information in for a free trial that I would forget. They do it on purpose!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...