Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Week 12a: Using Business Specific Online Tools

 I tried a few different online business tools. I am really curious about the meet up one. I have to talk it over with my boss, but I want to set up some kind of meetup, whether it be online or in person, and talk about the benefits of the dry food that we sell. The benefits of raw food. Why we don't have corn, wheat, or soy. 

We already use Yelp but none of the reviews are recent. Trying to figure out how to claim this business or find the person who already claimed it. With 85 reviews, we rate 4.5 stars on Yelp.  

I tried TikTok but got nothing from posting on there for the week. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the meet up business tool might be great to use because if people can't attend in person they can do it through zoom. I think networking and meeting people that are in the same field as you are great people to connect with. They can give you advice on how to better your business and avoid some issues they might have faced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I think all of these platforms would be something to look into. I think you could really blow up on Tik Tok and spread your message to such a large array of people! As someone who is personally on the dog side of Tik Tok, I think you would do really well!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...