Saturday, October 22, 2022

Week 8b - Your Instagram Hashtag Use

 I use #proteinforpetsvista on all my posts. I use #proteinforpets too. I'll use a few others that pertain to the subject that I'm posting about. The most recent was for free pumpkin spice lattes for dogs and cats. I used #pupkinspicelatte and #pumpkinspicelatte 

My first few posts after taking over the Instagram, I used way too many hashtags. I use the #proteinforpetsvista to show the location of our store. 

I tried posting at a few different times. I tried a breakfast, lunch and dinner schedule for posting. I didn't really notice a difference in the times that I was posting. 

I learned that hashtags are important and make a difference in posting. They help bring the right people to your posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...