Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Week 6a - Engaging your Customers: Facebook Strategy

 Primal Pet Foods 

Northwest Naturals 

Stella & Chewy’s 


OC Raw 


Preppy Puppy Bakery 


Nulo 


NutriSource 

 

I chose these businesses because they are some of the top sellers in the store. I have also met most of the reps for these companies. These companies post their products, recipes, and happy dogs with their products. Primal Pet Foods, in my opinion, is the best. Their posts are so well thought out and easy to read. I also really like the Nulo page. The photos are amazing. Preppy Puppy is a locally owned dog bakery, and they make the cutest dog cookies. Their Facebook page is mostly about the products and the sales that are happening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

My use of social media has changed quite a bit over this semester. Our Instagram went up by almost 100 followers. The Facebook page is at 54...